We can usually repair a leak the day you call or the day after. If significant work is required, we’ll perform emergency measures on site and submit a detailed estimate.
Repairs, maintenance, re-roofing and roof construction
It’s far less costly and intrusive to avoid problems than to fix them. That’s why we offer the Sentry Roof Care annual maintenance program. We perform seven services during each visit then provide you with a written report with photos. Your roof will perform better, last longer and cost less over its lifetime.
Replacing your old roof is a major undertaking. We address any special situations up front, determine how much of your existing roof can be retained, and submit a proposal that also serves as your comprehensive re-roofing plan. Then our professionals install a new, warrantied roof that will protect your property for years to come.
Our teams construct new roofs for building projects of all sizes. We have deep knowledge of every type of commercial roofing systems, are fully trained on current guidelines and requirements and coordinate seamlessly with architects, builders and other contractors.
Wide variety of roofing projects and industries
Examples of our work include:
- Repairs of any size for a broad base of industries, including office buildings, universities, condos, churches and schools
- Sentry Roof Care annual maintenance contracts for individual buildings and property management companies
- Major re-roofing contracts for companies like Delta Air Lines and FedEx
- Roof construction projects for real estate developers and holding companies
- Sustainable solutions so your next roof performs better and lasts longer than your current roof
- Complex, highly customized assignments that require significant coordination with architects, builders and other contractors
- LEED-certified projects and innovative vegetative roofing systems
Recent blog posts
- Commercial Roof Thermal Imaging In ActionNovember 6, 2018 - 11:03 am
- Fall Roof Maintenance: Why You Need To Do It Every YearOctober 30, 2018 - 12:04 pm
- How To Manage Roof Construction Costs In 2019September 14, 2018 - 5:17 pm
- How Long Does Your Type of Commercial Building Roof Typically Last?September 10, 2018 - 2:59 pm
- Bloomberg Businessweek Talks to Bill Lomel About Wage StagnationSeptember 7, 2018 - 5:04 pm
Key Pages On This Website
Search this website
Sentry Roof Services, LLC
Norcross, GA 30071