Employment opportunities — join the team!
A great place to build a career
Sentry is an established, growing commercial roofing business with an inclusive, results-oriented, professional work environment.
If you are looking for a commercial roofing job, understand commercial roofing or have roofing repair experience, we encourage you to explore our current open positions and submit an online application. Everyone on our team — leadership, superintendents, foremen, crews, sales team and office staff — is highly skilled, dedicated, courteous and exhibits an exceptional work ethic.
We’re proud to offer a superior benefits package to attract and retain the best employees, safety practices that exceed guidelines and standards, and support so you can build a career instead simply have a commercial roofing job. For 35 years we’ve been dedicated to building the type of company that we would want to work for — we believe we ARE our people. And we fully understand that each team member contributes directly to our growth and success, just as we contribute to theirs.
Safety and training
Sentry Roof Services goes above and beyond the guidelines. We meet all industry standards and OSHA regulations and to exceed those policies — it’s one of the reasons we’ve been in business for three decades. Our education program is taught in English and Spanish by a bilingual safety expert.
Sentry Roof Services also maintains a certified drug-free workplace. You can’t take illegal drugs and also work for Sentry. You must also have a clean driving record for the past three years — no DUIs.
We allow each team member to demonstrate his or her abilities, learn and practice new skills, and grow with our company. We continually:
How to apply for a position
- Visit our Career Plug portal or http://sentryroof.careerplug.com/account.
- Choose the position you’re interested in from the drop-down menu or the list underneath.
- Upload your resume by following the instructions.
- Some positions require pre-screening so you may get an email asking you to complete a questionnaire.
- You will receive a response to your resume and/or questionnaire within one to two business days if you meet our criteria.
- We will call you for a brief phone interview and schedule your in-person interview during the same call. In-person interviews are conducted at our offices at 4535 S. Berkeley Lake Road in Norcross, GA 30071 on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8AM and noon.
- If we’d like to offer you the position, we will complete your background, driver’s license and reference checks.
- We will then ask you to complete and pass the required drug screen test at a lab near our Norcross office.
- You start your new position with Sentry Roof Services!
Sentry Roof Services screens and assesses all candidates carefully. We offer positions to those who display an outstanding work ethic, value hard work and integrity, are dependable team players, and thrive while working in a close-knit environment. If you are given the opportunity to become a member of our team, it means we believe in your ability to add value to our company and make our roofing business even stronger by building on our success.